Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sam's First Bath

Splish Splash, I was taking a bath!! My very first bath! I didn't think I was going to like it but I changed my mind pretty quickly!


Mom was checking my nails to see if they needed trimming.

Now this is the life!! I love love love love love having my tummy rubbed!

I was so cold when Mom get me out of the sink she went and got me a robe to put on! I was so relaxed after my bath I got in my Mama's lap and slept until she woke me up to eat my dinner. I would have been highly ticked if she had woke me up for anything other than my dinner!
My tummy is full and I've got a clean bed to curl up in so I'm ready to got Nite Nite. .
Sweet Dreams !
Pugs and Kisses!
Sam

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your site in web explorer, may test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a huge section of other folks will pass over your fantastic writing because of this problem.

    Review my site wiki.kombinasi.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
    blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be helpful to read through
    content from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.


    My site: fetishfrolicflirt.com

    ReplyDelete