Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nice Surprise!


Well, today started out like all the rest. I woke up first then I woke my Mama up. I have learned if I wake her up early she gets up and puts me in bed with her for a few minutes!! Her bed is lots nicer than mine!! We get up and my Mom gets my brother and sisters up....I get to eat breakfast when they are outside doing their business! My Mom drinks her coffee and then gets ready for work...while she is getting ready she puts me back in my playpen for a little rest. I think she just doesn't trust me being out in the house without her watching! Then she comes in to get me ready to go to work. I get to work and visit with my Granny's then get in my bed there where Mom can get some work done. Today was a FUN day! Mr. Rick came into see me several times and he would pick me up and play, I was just laying there and I thought I heard my Aunt Linda. I thought could it really be true did she really come to see me at work?? Yes, she did!! I was so happy to see her. My Mama say's I'm getting spoiled but I say I'm just really loved!!

 I had a wonderful day....here's a few pictures to prove it!







                                                        Pugs and Kisses! Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment