Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Day!

My mama got up early this morning and told me she was going to leave me for a couple of hours. I tried to look all sad when she put me in my playpen but she left me anyway. It wasn't long and she was back home I was waiting for her to come get me but when the bedroom door opened it was my Aunt Lin and Aunt Linda!!!! They came to see me...let me tell you, I love my Aunts. I gave them lots of hugs and kisses. I even tried to eat my Aunt Lin's toes...apparently I shouldn't do that because I think it hurts. Sorry, Aunt Lin!
I went out on the deck for a few minutes this afternoon. It was my first time on the deck so Mama had to take pictures....lots of pictures!! Thought I would share a few with you.
My Mama says that I am so cute she just has to take pictures of me everyday! I think, actually I am 100% sure, I have my Mom wrapped around my little paw!
Pugs and Kisses! Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment