Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello Friends! My name is Sam and I am going to take over this blog. I was born o April 2, 2012 and my Mom adopted me on June 2, 2012. I am FULL of life. I love my new home. I have one brother and two sisters.

This is my Aunt Linda.  Both of my Aunts were so excited about me they rode to Kentucky with my Mom the day she adopted me. I knew right then that I was going to love them. They gave me their full attention on the way home...they kept passing me back and forth until I finally got still and took a itty bitty nap. I was way too excited to sleep very long though. I had a whole new world to explore!



This is my Aunt Lin. She just lives one street over from me so if I ever get in trouble at home I plan on running to her house for safety! I love love love when my Aunt's come to visit me!

This was my first meal at home. My first Mommy said I might not eat for a couple of days she thought I might be to upset to eat. HELLO what was she thinking?? I wasn't upset because I had a new home and there is NO way I'm going to skip a meal. My eating is serious business...I AM NOT GOING TO MISS A MEAL!!!

This is my first night at home in my new playpen. My Mama doesn't like crates so she bought me a brand new playpen and put my own little bed in it. This is where I take my naps and sleep at night. I don't mind being in here...it's in my Mama's room! I think I might be getting spoiled!

This is me....looking cute!!

I had fun playing in this basket. It didn't take me long to figure out how to jump out!!

This is my older brother Chester. I have always loved him but he didn't like me very much at first! Can you believe that? I personally thought it was very rude! We are friends now though. He does tend to hog my Mama's lap though!

I love this picture because it is the first one that I had made with my brother and sisters. I love my siblings but they don't  like to play as much as I do though. Mama said it's because they are older. Maggie is 10 years old, Mollie is 10 years old and Chester is 11 years old

Take care....I'll be writing again soon.
Pugs and Kisses,
Samuel Abraham (Sam)

No comments:

Post a Comment