Friday, June 22, 2012

I got in TROUBLE!

When I heard Mom call me Samuel Abraham I knew I had done something wrong! I don't understand the problem here...I was just helping out with the prewash cycle! Aren't you suppose to prewash?

I really thought she left the door down for me! I thought she would be proud of my for being able to jump up there all by myself...but apparently she wasn't! She was telling me I shouldn't be up there and that was bad but she still took pictures...so how bad could it be? The woman walks around with a camera. Guess it's because she thinks I'm so cute!

Do you really want me to get down Mom? I just have one more plate to clean off! Mom told me to get my cute little curly tail down from there! She acts like I'm dirty or something. The way I look at it if this washer will get food off of the dishes will it not get a few little paw prints off the door?? What is the big deal??
I'm ready to go find something else to get into! I am just a puppy you know!!
Pugs and Kisses!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment