Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 My Name is Cosby Benson
I was born on April 7, 2005 in Murfreesboro, Tenn
My Mama adopted me on May 24, 2005
I have several nicknames some are nice and Well some I can't say!!
Mama calls me her Little Man, Hoover, Sweet Boy, Baby Boy, Pretty Boy.....then there are some that are just plain rude!!
I LOVE LIFE!!
My favorite thing in the whole world is food!!
I love Bananas...my birthday cake is always Banana Cake with Cream Cheese frosting...YUM YUM!!
I am not your typical pug...I tend to get into things! It just happens!!
I am very smart.
My Mama says I have a beautiful face.
Did I mention I love food?
I love love love my bath but I don't like it when I have to have my teeth brushed!
I enjoy watching TV. Reba is my favorite show. I like game shows too. I would love to watch a ballgame but Mom always says we can find something else to watch.
I am always so happy to see my Mama when she gets home in the afternoon. She always takes us outside for a little playtime...then it's time for supper....did I mention I love food?
I love to sleep with my Mama but she doesn't let me every night...she says I snore! Bet she does too!
I love getting dressed up. When Mama gets my clothes out it means we are going for a ride in the car...I love car rides, especially if they end at Sonic!
Have I mentioned I love food?
Well enough about me..it is time for my afternoon nap.
Enjoy your afternoon!
Pugs and Kisses, Mr. Cosby


No comments:

Post a Comment