Monday, September 13, 2010

Finally!!!!!

                                             Finally......Mom let me have my own Blog!!!!
  I have been asking and asking for my own blog........Mom finally listened. Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my siblings. I'll start with my brother he is the oldest his name is Chester and he is 9 years old. I love him a lot we stick together. Then there is my sister Maggie she turned 9 yesterday...Mom made her a Birthday cake and she was very nice and shared with us. Then there is my sister Mollie she is 8 years old and I think she is a brat!!! Everytime Mama buys me a new toy she tears it up! I get soooooooo mad at her but I love her too. Now on to ME! I am Cosby and I will have to say I am full of myself!! I love love love food sometimes I get called Hoover because I eat so fast! I love to watch TV especially Reba, I would like to watch a ballgame but Mom dosen't like sports. I like to dress up because that usually means we are going for a ride which usually ends at sonic!! Did I mention I love food???
  I am so excited to share my life with you. Please stop by often to read about me and my brother and sisters.
If you are lucky enough to have a pug in your life go give him a hug.....a treat would be nice too!!
   It's time for my walk..........check back in tomorrow. Mr. Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment