Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chester's Day!



Thought I would tell you a little bit about myself.
My name is Chester Barlow (named after my Granddaddy)
I have lots of nicknames: Handsome, Little Prince, Little Lamb,Chess
                         I was born on May 7, 2001 in Manchester, Tenn (that is how I got the name Chester, Barlow is my Daddy Mo's middle name.) Mama adopted me on June 21,2001
I am not ashamed to tell you I am a big Mama's boy!!
Mama's lap was made especially for me!!! Sometimes she makes me let one of the others sit with us and I don't like it! She is MY MAMA!!
I sleep with my Mama every night.
I love Ice Cream (especially from Sonic)
I love to get dressed up...that usually means I get to ride in the car!
I love going to the Pet Store not only do I get a new toy but everybody stops to pet me!
Did I mention that I am a Mama's Boy??
It's time for my morning nap!!
Have a happy happy day!!
Chester


No comments:

Post a Comment