Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's been so nice, my Mama has been home with me for the past 4 days! I have gotten lots of extra lovin'!!  I am a big Mama's boy.....always have been always will be!!
We had a great Christmas. Santa brought us lots of new toys and bones!! I just love my Mama's friends....Ms. Linda and Ms. Lin both gave us some yummy treats. Mr. Tim bought us a big box of Christmas cookies and Ms. Bobby made us a new scarf to wear when it gets really cold outside.
We woke up this morning to snow!! Mama didn't go to church so I thought we would just snuggle all day  but boy was I wrong! Mama took all the Christmas decorations down when I saw what she was going to be doing I decided to get on my bed and take a nap!! This is my favorite place to nap...I like being on the big bed that way I can watch over my sisters. I take the big brother thing very seriously!!
Stay warm and have a good week.
XOXOXOXOXO
Chester









No comments:

Post a Comment