Saturday, June 23, 2012

TROUBLE NEEDS TO BE MY NAME!

Aunt Lin, I might be running away from home soon! I think I could find my way to your house so be on the lookout! I might not have to run away Mom might just pack my bags!
It all started this morning...it's really not my fault. I woke up this morning and was ready to get up. Mom got up and said Good Morning to me and that she would be right back....I waited and waited and she didn't come so I took matters into my own paws! This is what she saw when she finally came in to get me! I was so proud but she was not. I thought it was a fun thing to do but she said I could get hurt. I think she just didn't want me to have any fun... she NEVER wants me to have fun!! I have got to loosen her up some!  Just because I can get out of the pen and I have toys all over the house and I occasionally have a little accident she gets all bent out of shape...I just don't understand the problem here.
Mom just said it's time for me to go to bed. I've been in enough trouble today so I better go.
Pugs and Kisses,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment